Monday, March 9, 2009

MY TOWN

New York

Olot



I live in Olot. It's ery little comparing with New York. The second New York's name is Big Apple. Olot is very different of New York. First of all it's the other country. We have another language, religion and culture. Olot is a small town and often the Olot's teenagers don't have anything to do. I think that New York's teenagers have a lot of things t do. In Olot we have a lot of parks and in my opinion is very preety town. In my town we have a lot of vulkanos and mountains. I like Olot because I feel save here comparing with New York, because I think that there are a lot of terrorism. I like to go to look New York, but Olot for me is better. Because I have here my family and my friends and I think that Olot will be the best town for me during all my life!

No comments: